Monday through Friday
2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Curbside Delivery Only
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
Please don't return items during this time. The library will waive all late fees through April 30th.
How does Curbside Delivery Work?
1. Check the library catalog online to look for available items. LIBRARY CATALOG LINK
2. Log into your account.
USERNAME = Library Barcode Number
PASSWORD = Last 4 numbers of the Library Barcode Number
3. If you don't have a library card, call the library to get one. 502-255-7362
4. Place the items you want on hold using the online catalog or by calling the library.
5. Library staff will pull the items from shelves and call you when items are ready. If you don't hear from us within 15 minutes, please call the library.
6. When you arrive at the library, pull up front under the awning and give us a call. Staff members will bring items to your car.
Free Digital Resources
OVERDRIVE- ebooks, audiobooks and magazines
HOOPLA - ebooks, audiobooks, music and videos (limit 6 per month)
DUO LINGO - Learn a Foreign Language
ANCESTRY.COM - Family History - Call the library for the password to login at home
KYVL - Kentucky Virtual Library- Encyclopedias, academic journals, Learning Express, etc.
Thank you for your patience while we navigate this difficult time! We are here to serve our wonderful community as long as it is safe and it is feasible for staff members to be in the building. Please keep following the library on Facebook and Instagram for updates and information about services.