With the passing of the FFCRA and CARES Act, the federal government is providing benefits and services to offset the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Employee Paid Leave Rights - U.S. Department of Labor
- Economic Impact Payments - checks will be sent to most Americans by the Internal Revenue Service
- Small Business Assistance - loans are available through the federal government
- Unemployment Insurance - benefits can be extended and are now available to certain self-employed and gig economy workers
- Student Loan Forbearance - borrowers may be able to temporarily stop making payments on their student loans