With the passing of the FFCRA and CARES Act, the federal government is providing benefits and services to offset the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Employee Paid Leave Rights - U.S. Department of Labor
- Economic Impact Payments - checks will be sent to most Americans by the Internal Revenue Service
- Small Business Assistance - loans are available through the federal government
- Unemployment Insurance - benefits can be extended and are now available to certain self-employed and gig economy workers
- Student Loan Forbearance - borrowers may be able to temporarily stop making payments on their student loans
The tax filing deadline for federal and Kentucky state taxes has been extended to July 15th, 2020.
Kentucky State Government Resources
KY Cabinet for Health and Family Services
Kentucky Department of Revenue
Kentucky Career Center
Federal Government Resources
Internal Revenue Service - Tax Forms
U.S. Passports and International Travel - Passports
Employment, grants, housing information, government agencies/officials, or travel information - usa.gov
Federal Law - United States Code