- The Trimble County Circuit Clerk's office provides packets of information and forms required to file for divorce. You may pick up one of these packets at the Trimble County Courthouse during normal office hours. Call the Trimble County Clerk at (502) 255-3213 for more information.
- Note: due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Circuit Clerk's office has suspended in-person services at this time. Please call the office at (502) 255-3213 for information on how to obtain a divorce packet and how to file for divorce.
- The Legal Aid Network of Kentucky provides these forms on their website. You can visit their website here.
- The Legal Aid Network of Kentucky provides self-help materials and education relating to legal issues. They also offer many legal forms in PDF format free of charge.
- The Legal Aid Society is an organization in Louisville that provides free legal assistance to low-income families. Visit their website for more information.
- Free Legal Answers is a website where users can ask legal questions and receive answers and advice from certified pro bono lawyers.
- Kentucky Courts of Justice provides other resources that may be useful for those involved in legal issues in Kentucky.